Temperature is a funny thing when it comes to coffee. Most people like it to be either extremely hot or ice cold. Some people actually prefer it to be lukewarm. However, hot water is necessary to extract the flavor compounds, solids, and oils from coffee grounds.
Coffee is an essential beverage for many people. When you are searching for a new coffee maker, it can be a challenge. Read this article to check out the eight coffee machines that make the hottest coffee.
What Coffee Machines Make the Hottest Coffee?
When you brew the perfect cup of coffee, there are many pieces to fit together. According to the National Coffee Association, one of those pieces is water temperature, which would be between 195 degrees and 205 degrees.
The list below will provide some coffee makers that will brew at the perfect temperature for you and your coffee.
Cuisinart CPO-850 Pour-Over Coffee Brewer Thermal Carafe
- Kids' play table for multiple activities
- Use for art activities, blocks, puzzles, train sets, and much more
- Perimeter lip and recessed table top keeps small objects from rolling off
Cuisinart is one of the major players in the coffee game. This coffee maker has so many great things that make it stand out from so many other coffee makers. You can select the temperature of your coffee. It can be hot or extra hot.
You can also select the strength of your coffee on any given morning. This brewer has a self-cleaning feature, which is incredibly convenient and helpful. It comes with auto-on and auto-off technology.
This Cuisinart coffee maker is straightforward to use. It produces a pleasant aroma and taste. This particular model was awarded a Specialty Coffee Association of America Certification.
BUNN HB Heat N Brew Programmable Coffee Maker 10 Cups
- Digital clock with programmable brew start time for Coffee that s ready when you are each morning
- Brews 10 perfect cups in about 10 minutes when not using the programmable start feature
- Auto warmer plate turns on during brewing and off after 2 hours.Wattage Output: 1300 watts
This coffee maker is equipped with a Heat N Brew Technology, and it only takes ten minutes to brew the coffee. This model comes with an auto warmer plate, which is a plate that the coffee sits on to keep it piping hot. It comes with a water level indicator.
Something really cool about this coffee maker is that it has a digital clock. It is an old-school feature that is unique to see on a modern-day coffee maker. This BUNN model is reasonably easy to use.
It is attractive and simple in its design and will be a great addition to any kitchen. This coffee maker also provides the coffee at the hottest temperature.Learn More
Redline MK1 8 Cup Coffee Brewer
This coffee maker is superior to many other coffee makers. It brews the coffee at an impressive range from between 195 and 205 degrees Fahrenheit.
It comes with a pre-infusion mode, which refers to the process of soaking the puck of the ground coffee before applying brewing pressure. This saturation ensures that the entire bed has equal amounts of water pouring through it once extraction begins.
The coffee grounds release the trapped CO2, which allows the coffee to retain quality flavor. It also brews coffee fast. The design looks great in any kitchen.Learn More
Breville BDC450 Precision Brewer Coffee Maker With Thermal Carafe
- Brushed stainless steel finished machine
- Includes Pour Over Adapter; made from silicone shower head and plastic case
- Thermo-coil heating and pump system with PID digital temperature control
With this coffee maker, you can digitally regulate the temperature of your coffee. It also has a Thermo coil heating system, which is a coil that flash heats the water from the reservoir. You can modify the flow rate and temperature to your liking.
It comes equipped with Gold Cup preset mode, which automatically adjusts the water temperature and brewing time to perfect the coffee. This coffee maker meets the prerequisites of the Specialty Coffee Association of America Certification.Learn More
BLACK + DECKER 12-Cup Thermal Coffee Maker
This pot is ideal for those who want their coffee to stay hot but need to work within a set budget. It does not brew as hot as the others on the list, but it will keep the coffee at 180 degrees for a few hours.
It has a programmable 1 to 4 cup option. It also has a 20-minute timer that lets you know how long it has been since the coffee was first brewed. Also, you have the choice of selecting the strong brew feature.Learn More
BEHOMOR 5393 Coffee Maker
This coffeemaker makes excellent coffee. It has temperature control, which varies between 190 degrees and 210 degrees. The BEHOMOR brews coffee differently than most other coffee makers. The grounds are pre-soaked, and water that pulses through the grounds is extracted.
Pulsing water refers to the force of the water pushing through the grounds. You can brew up to eight cups of coffee, and the temperature of the coffee stays hot because of the metal. With this product, you can get the best cup of hot coffee.
Note: This machine is so popular it is out of stock most places! Check back soon for an update!
Bonavita BV 1900TS 8 Cup Coffee Maker
- One-touch brew operation with auto-off
- Carafe lid, filter basket, and showerhead are dishwasher safe
- Powerful and precise 1500-watt heater maintains optimal brewing temperature of 195°-205°f (91°-96°c)
This coffee maker is SCAA certified. It can brew at 200 degrees, which hits the spot for many avid coffee drinkers. You can make a tasty cup of java in less than seven minutes. A warming plate keeps the coffee warm until you are ready to drink it.
This pot is the most affordable SCAA certified coffee maker available. The one limitation is that there is no preset feature to have a cup of coffee waiting for you when you wake up. However, it is worth it in terms of cost and performance.Learn More
Keurig K575 Programmable Coffee Maker
- Large 80 ounce water reservoir: Allows you to brew 10 plus cups more before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine; The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to, and on the k575, you can choose from several different nightlight colors to illuminate your kitchen at night
- Multiple k cup pod brew sizes: (4, 6, 8, 10, 12 ounce); brews a carafe (22, 26, or 30 ounce) using k carafe pods, to give you more coffee when you need it. (carafe sold separately)
- Strength control: A strength control setting allows you to brew a bolder cup using any k cup pod brew size; Plus, five temperature settings allow you to enjoy your favorite beverage at your desired temperature; Hot water on demand: Press the hot water on demand button and select your desired brew size in order to dispense hot water
This coffee maker is a single-serve product that has temperature control. It has a touchscreen that allows you to control several factors. These include:
- Coffee Strength
- Setting Favorites
- Auto on or off
The new Keurig machines are better than the first generation because of their enhanced programmability. The original Keurig did not come with too many options. The Keurig is more convenient because you can just pop in a pod, and out it comes.
There is also a wide selection in terms of all the different k cups available. You can pretty much find whatever kind of coffee you are looking for when it comes in k cup form. Keurig coffee makers are the most popular coffee machines right now.Learn More
Make the Hottest Coffee!
The ideal coffee maker brews coffee with water between 195 degrees to 205 degrees Fahrenheit. As far as temperature is concerned, the Redline MK1 8 Cup Coffee Brewer fits the bill. However, the Keurig is an intelligent choice in terms of convenience and performance.
Mornings can be stressful and frustrating. We depend on a hot cup of coffee to start the day. You want to choose a coffee maker that will make your first cup of java just right.